Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #7

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.

This weeks question is my top ten book quotes:
 
1. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone.
 
2. If you want to know what a man's like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not equals. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
 
3. Oh my God! I've killed Harry Potter! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I had to have a Neville quote.
 
4. I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever. Catching Fire.
 
5. And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb. Twilight.
 
6. Not my daughter, you bitch! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
 
7. Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
 
8. Fall down again, Bella?
No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face. Eclipse.
 
9. There's nothing worse than waiting and not knowing what'll happen to you. Your own imagination can be crueler than any captor. Frostbite.
 
10. Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk. New Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment