Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Book Review #147 - The Heaven I Found in Hell by Ashley Andrews


Alex is a Victoria's Secret model that is forced by her parents to go to Boarding School. Being downright gorgeous, she can make any guy, both male supermodels and high school boys, turn head over
heels in love with her. But why is she having a hard time catching the interest of her roommate's handsome brother?



My Rating: 3/5


I received this book for review from the author. The author's Goodreads page is here.


The premise of this book sounded really interesting and very unique.


I liked the protagonist Alex, which I didn't think I would because I usually don't like the really girly girls. In fact, I really liked all the characters in this book.


There isn't really a plot in this book. It is basically Alex and her friends going to boarding school, but it is never boring and well paced.


I don't usually read straight romance type books, I usually like the romance to be in the background which is why I was surprised I liked this book as much as I did.


Link to the book on Amazon is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment