Monday, April 18, 2011

Book Review #34 - Paper Towns by John Green


Who is the real Margo?


Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificent, adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she opens his bedroom window late one night and summons him to join her on an ingenious campaign of revenge - he follows.

After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to find that Margo has not. Always an enigma, she now becomes a mystery and Q soon learns that there are clues to be followed in his search for Margo.

My Rating: 5/5

This is the first book I have ever read written by John Green, yet after reading this I know it won't be the last.

I was hooked onto the story from the very first page.

The characters, I thought Q was well written and very likeable. His friends Radar and Ben especially were funny and brought another whole dimension to the story.

I'm not sure whether I liked Margo or not. I can understand why she did what she did, but the way she went about it seemed a little selfish.



No comments:

Post a Comment