Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Book Review #514 - Knocked Out by My Nunga-nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #3) by Louise Rennison

864758





Georgia Nicolson is now the girlfriend of the Sex God (aka Robbie), and things are wonderful. Except her loony parents are dragging her off to Och Aye land (aka Scotland), and the Sex God's band's chance at a record contract has left her something of a "pop widow."

Then up rears temptation in the form of old flame Dave the Laugh. Is Georgia about to become a shameless vixen?


My Rating: 3/5


I didn't particularly enjoy this book, at least not as much as I remember enjoying the first two. 


This book was just one long conversation. That's all the book seemed to be about. 


For a third book in a series the lack of development is bothering me. These seem to be more stand alone books that happen to contain the same characters. 


Robbie is always depicted as too perfect but to me he seems very boring. The way Georgia talks to Jas and her overall attitude in this book annoyed me endlessly. 


I will probably end up reading the rest of this series but it probably won't be for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment