Friday, January 11, 2019

Biannual Bibliothon TBR

One of my goals for 2019 is to participate in more readathons. The reason for this is because the few that I did in 2018 made me not only read faster than usual but also helped me to read books that had been languishing on my TBR for a while. 

The first readathon I am tackling in 2019 starts tomorrow and it is the Biannual Bibliothon

Below is my TBR that I have gathered from my shelves. I have decided not to read the group read though as it is not a book that I own. 


The book I picked for each challenge is: 


Read one the hosts' 5 star reads - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

Reread a book that got you into reading - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Read an adult book - The Light Between Oceans

Combine favourite genre with least favourite format - Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 2

Read a book with an ugly cover - Beauty Queens

Read a book by an author that is new to you - Lucky in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment