Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Book Haul - September 2011

My birthday was two weeks ago and these are the books that I got:


  • Swoon (Swoon #1) by Nina Malkin,
  • Mistwood (Mistwood #1) by Leah Cypess,
  • Inside Out (Inside #1) by Maria V. Snyder,
  • Outside In (Inside #2) by Maria V. Snyder,
  • Darkness becomes Her (Gods and Monsters #) by Kelly Keaton,
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey,
  • My Love lies Bleeding  (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey,
  • Liar by Justine Larbalestier
  • Rogue (Shifters #2) by Rachel Vincent,
  • If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman,
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles #1) by Kady Cross,
  • All these things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin,
  • Darkness on the Edge of Town by Brian Keene, 
  • Troubletwisters: The Beginning (Troubletwisters #1) by Garth Nix and Sean Williams,
  • Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires #3) by Rachel Caine,
  • Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires #5) by Rachel Caine,
  • Heat Stroke (Weather Warden #2) by Rachel Caine,
  • 30 Days of Night by Tim Lebbon, Steve Niles and Stuart Beattie.

No comments:

Post a Comment