Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Review #68 - Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver

There was a time when love was the most important thing in the world. People would go to the end of the earth to find it. They would tell lies for it. Even kill for it. 


Then, at last, they found the cure. 




My Rating: 5/5




This is by far the best book I have read so far in 2011. The writing is what makes this book so good. 
I definitely liked this book better than the author's first book Before I Fall. 
I liked how quickly the characters and plot seemed to develop, and suck you into their world. 
Given how open the end of the book was, I can't wait for the second book in the series Pandemonium 

1 comment:

  1. This is seriously one of the best books I've ever read. Lena is a character that I loved reading about, wattching her change throughout the book leaves me wanting more! I cannot wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete