Friday, October 14, 2011

Book Review #77 - The Adoration of Jenna Fox (The Fox Chronicles #1) by Mary E Pearson

A girl wakes from a coma following a devastating accident, her memory is blank. One day she can't walk; the next she can. One day her right eyelid droops; the next it doesn't. Her parents call her recovery a miracle - but at what cost has it come? What are they hiding from her? 


My Rating: 3.5/5

I am not sure what I expected from this book, but what I read definitely wasn't it. I still enjoyed the book, but the plot wasn't what I was expecting.



What I liked most about this book was the writing style. 

I didn't really connect with any of the characters especially Jenna. I found her cold, which I know she is meant to be because she is trying to remember herself and everything but it made it hard for me to like her. 

There is a second book in this series called The Fox Inheritance, and I am not sure if there needed to be a second book as I think book one finished perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment