Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday (1)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time.
 
 1. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling - by far my favourite book series of all time. 


2. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer - The series I give credit to for getting me back into reading. 

3. The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris - I like the books better than the TV show, and I love the TV show. 

4. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead - I wish I could read this series again for the first time because the first time I read it, I had just finished reading Twilight, so reading it for the first time now I would probably value it more.

5. The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden - My first reading of this book was via audio and it was at school, and so it took about four months to finish it so I didn't like it as much as I do now. 

6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - I would like to read this again for the first time because the first time I read it, I had to rush the last 50 or so pages because I had to go somewhere. I actually read the last 50 pages in the car. 

7. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - Would read again for the first time just to experience everything new again. 


3 comments:

  1. Harry Potter, Twilight and The Hunger Games are totally on my list too!! Thanks for visiting Middle Brained Canvas. :) New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vampire academy SO much one of my all time favs :) Great post!

    http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about Twilight!! It also got me back into reading after years on hiatus :)

    ReplyDelete