Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the top ten books you think are perfect Halloween reads.

We don't really have Halloween here in Australia. But I will still give it a go: 

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins;

2. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff;

3. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead;

4. The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Series by Heather Brewer;

5. The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris;

6. The Goosebumps Series by R.L. Stine;

7. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling;

8. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce;

9. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer;

10. Carrie by Stephen King



1 comment:

  1. I have THG in my list too! I keep seeing Harry Potter on some list tho :)
    Awesome picks!
    Here's my Top Ten Books to Read on Halloween

    ReplyDelete