Saturday, March 24, 2012

Book Review #109 - Let it Snow by Various Authors

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances
The weather outside is frightful, but these stories are delightful! When a huge blizzard (that doesn't show signs of stopping) hits, Gracetown is completely snowed in. But even though it's cold outside, things are heating up inside, proving that the holiday season is magical when it comes to love. In three wonderfully (and hilariously!) interconnected tales.


My Rating: 4/5

This book contains three short stories.

The Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson. I never fully came to like Jubilee. I did like this story though. It was also very funny.

The second story was A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle by John Green. This was my favourite of the three. It had funny, likeable characters that get themselves in the weirdest situations.

The third story was A Patron Saint of Pigs by Lauren Myracle. This is actually the first time I have read any of this authors work. I am definitely going to read her other books. I loved the inclusion of the pig.

I probably would have given this book 5 stars had I read it around christmas, although Christmas in Australia is the total opposite as portrayed in the book.

1 comment:

  1. You have a really great review =) Here's mine if you don't mind: http://lorxiebookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/let-it-snow-by-john-green-maureen.html

    Have a nice day!!! =) advance Merry Christmas ;D

    p.s. did you know the movie rights for this book has been bought?

    ReplyDelete