Saturday, March 24, 2012

Follow Friday #29

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.





This weeks question is:
What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?
Answer: The longest book that I have read is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which is 766 pages. The only other books I have read over 600 pages are Harry Potter 4, 6 and 7 and also Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from the Twilight Saga. I can't remember any more at this time, although there probably is.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Twilight series, but the HP series was fantastic - didn't even seem like the books were that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized how long the Twilight series was until this post. Initially I only thought of Harry Potter for this question, but it turns out I've read quite a few hefty books!

    My Follow Friday
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. L am a huge fan if both Twilight and Harry Potter, love those series, great picks, new follower, here's mine

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I always forget that Harry Potter and Twilight are so long. They feel very short.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if this really counts, but I'd have to say the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). I was in a master's program for a period of time for clinical psychology and had fun diagnosing myself and friends.
    By the way, I just stumbled upon your lovely blog! Now a follower =)

    ReplyDelete