Friday, August 22, 2014

Follow Friday #70

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.
 
 
The question this week is:


What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?


The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich. Given how poor the movie adaptation was, I think there is no doubt this would be better suited to television.


There are so many characters that come in and out of the story along the series and together with the fact there is a stable setting would make this very suitable for television.

11 comments:

  1. I agree that the Plum series would be fun too!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read this series, but I have heard of it! New follower on Twitter :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look this one up and I've seen the movie but I didn't know it was adapted from the book! I remember it was funny but nothing was quite memorable. A tv series would be nice :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the books when I read them some years back, but I didn't bother seeing the movie. I heard it was terrible. Suffice it to say that I agree wholeheartedly to your suggestion that they should be a TV series!

    I'm a new follower!
    Lisa @ Lisa's Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to look this one up as well. I haven't seen them around. I haven't even heard of the movie. They sound interesting though.
    New GFC follower.
    Brittney @ Reviews From A Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard of the series :) New GFC Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried that series. I'll have to check it out. I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this.
    Old GFC follower.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-join-hopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! *waves* I'm new to the blog hop! Following you via Twitter (tlcbooks05) and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm a new GFC follower and it's my first time participating in FF. I've not heard of the Stephanie Plum series before. What's it all about?

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a series about possibly the world's worst bounty hunter. It's also the funniest book series I've come across :)

      Delete