Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Book Review #782 - Stuart Little by E.B. White

25184536




Stuart Little is no ordinary mouse. Born to a family of humans he lives in New York City with his parents, his older brother George and Snowball the cat. He's an adventurous and heroic little mouse. When his best friend, a beautiful little bird called Margalo disappears from her nest, Stuart is determined to track her down. He ventures away from home for the very first time in his life and finds himself embroiled in one exciting adventure after another, making new friends and meeting old ones along the way.



My Rating: 2.5/5


I read this book for the 2018 Popsugar Reading Challenge to read a book made into a movie you have already seen.

I grew up watching the film adaptation of this book although I have not seen it recently.

This book was more about Stuart's life as a mouse in New York rather than the strong family connections he has that the film focuses on.

I was really disappointed by the ending as I felt like it just stopped mid-story. There was no real resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment