Wednesday, January 23, 2019

January 2019 Book Haul


I am returning to posting my monthly book hauls to my blog as I love being able to see how long books sit on my TBR for before I read them. So here are all the books I acquired in January. 





This first stack are books that are brand new, full priced books, although my local Kmart does not stock a lot of books meaning they have a quick turnover of them resulting in me buying them relatively cheap (The Gryffindor book is actually supposed to be Hufflepuff as I have had the Gryffindor version for months I just accidentally grabbed the wrong one for the photo).





These books were all bought at the same book sale. A second-hand book shop that I frequent has a monthly sale where all their books are 50% off which means that I got all of these ridiculously cheap.


If you have read any of these, let me know which ones I should try and read right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment