Friday, November 4, 2011

Book Review #80 - All we Know of Heaven by Jacqueline Mitchard

Bridget Flannery and Maureen O'Malley have been BFF's since forever. Then a brief moment of inattention on an icy road leaves one girl dead and the other in a coma, battered beyond recognition. Family and friends mourn one friend's loss and pray for the other's recovery. Then the doctors discover they have made a terrible mistake. The girl who lived is the one who everyone thought had died. 
My Rating: 3/5 



The book starts off really slowly, which makes it hard to get into the story. The pace of the plot only quickens when things start to get weird. 

I didn't like Maureen at all. I felt like her actions were unrealistic for the situation she was in (especially in the last third of the book).

The premise of this book was what drew me in initially, but I felt the author never reached the potential that was possible for this book. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment