Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#4)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.

This weeks question is: 


Top Ten Books That Have Been on My Shelf for the Longest But I’ve Never Read


1. The Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien;

2. City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare;

3. City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare;

4. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White;

5. Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter;

6. Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes;

7. Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) by Melissa Marr;

8. Halo (Halo #1) by Alexandra Adornetto;

9. Obernewtyn (The Obernewtyn Chronicles #1) by Isobelle Carmody;

10. The Host (The Host #1) by Stephenie Meyer

5 comments:

  1. I started reading the Fellowship of the Ring books, and couldn't stop.
    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Wicked Lovely out from the library this week. :)
    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heist Society was great! I hope you enjoy when you get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Obernewtyn Chronicles are one of my favourite series! I hope you get around to them someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love everything on your list! I loved Wicked Lovely, LOVED City of Glass and Heist Society, and really liked the Host.

    It took me ages to get into Obernewtyn, but I really enjoyed it. It's the book after--they just keep getting long and longer and longer. Totally out of control. But seriously, they're worth it for Maruman :D

    ReplyDelete