Monday, May 5, 2014

Book Review #442 - Letters from the Inside by John Marsden

3641633



The relationship between two teenage girls who become acquainted through letters intensifies as their correspondence reveals some of the terrible problems of their lives.


My Rating: 3/5


I've lost track of the amount of John Marsden books that I have read, but they all seem to be of very high quality. 


This book tells the story of two girls from very different backgrounds who decide to be pen pals. 


The more the book progresses, the darker it gets and both girls begin to realize that their lives are more alike than they first imagined. 


This is a very character driven novel, and I felt like Tracey had a more dominant voice than Mandy. 


The ending was open to interpretation which is something that I really dislike in books.

No comments:

Post a Comment