Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Book Review #747 - The Measly Middle Ages (Horrible Histories) by Terry Deary and Martin Brown

648072




"The Measly Middle Ages" portrays life as it really was in the days when knights were bold and the peasants were revolting.


My Rating: 3/5


I remember my brother and I watching Horrible Histories when we would come home from school but I don't ever recall picking up any of the books. I bought a stack of these books however recently from my local good will store for my nephews but decided to read them myself first. I decided on reading Measly Middle Ages first as that is the time period I am most fascinated with.

I always love reading history books aimed at children because it has a more simplified and comedic approach to it rather than just bombarding you with information.

No comments:

Post a Comment