Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Book Review #749 - Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel #1) by Stephenie Meyer and Young Kim

7619292





When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret... 


My Rating: 3/5


I read this book for the Popsugar 2018 Reading Challenge for the prompt of reading a Goodreads winner and this was the only book I had on my TBR that fit that description.

I used to love Twilight back in the day but have recently discovered that I am just unable to re-read it anymore so returning to the story in a graphic novel format was ideal for me.

I loved how the story was condensed and made lighter and the artwork throughout was amazing and really brought the characters and story to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment