Wednesday, August 28, 2013

W.W.W Wednesdays #1

WWW_Wednesdays4

W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.


What are you currently reading?
I am just about to start City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I just saw the City of Bones movie just under a week ago so it will be interesting to re-enter the Shadowhunter world now that I have a different visuals of characters.
 
 
What did you recently finish?
I just finished Of Triton by Anna Banks which my review of will be posted very soon.
 
 
What do you think you will read next?
I am planning on listening to the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone audiobook.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read City of Bones before I see the movie. And yay HP!

    Here is my WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Mortal Instruments. I didn't like City of Lost Souls as much as the others but still a great book. I love Of Poseidon, but Of Triton was a little bit of a let down. Hope you enjoy your books and happy reading. Here's my WWW

    ReplyDelete