Monday, August 12, 2013

Book Review #346 - Haunters by Thomas Taylor

Haunters

Eddie, Adam and David have the same gift. They can time-travel, appearing in the past as ghosts. But each of them wants something different...
 
 
Eddie is sworn to protect the course of history. Adam wants to change it for his own ends. And David must find a way to keep them apart - and save the future of the world.
 
 
My Rating: 3.5/5
 
 
I received this book for review from Scholastic Australia. I am seriously late in reviewing this, but am catching up on review copies now.
 
 
This book has a very interesting premise. I would describe it as a bit of a mixture of Back to the Future and Inception.
 
 
I am not really a fan of time travel books as I find them really confusing, but this book didn't have that problem. The only problem I had with this book was that it had the potential to be so much better that what it was.
 
 
I didn't really care for any of the characters as I felt like they weren't fleshed out enough, and just couldn't feel any connection with any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment