Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review #534 - The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan

1581365





When Percy Jackson receives an urgent distress call from his friend Grover, he immediately prepares for battle. He knows he'll need his powerful demigod allies at his side; his trusty bronze sword, Riptide; and . . . a ride from his mom.



The demigods reace to the rescue to find that Grover has made an important discovery: two new powerful half-bloods, whose parentage is unknown. But that's not all that awaits them. The Titan lord, Kronos, has set up a devious trap, and the young heroes have just fallen prey.



Hilarious and action-packed, this third adventure in the series finds Percy faced with his most dangerous challenge yet—the chilling prophecy of the Titan's curse.



My Rating: 5/5


This book is the sequel to The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters. 


I am marathoning these book so expect reviews of the rest of the series soon. 


Given the way The Sea of Monsters ended I'm not sure why I waited so long to continue with this series. 


This series just seems to get better and better and as someone who doesn't know much about Greek Mythology, I love how much I am learning just by reading a book that I actually enjoy. 


I really enjoyed the amount of action contained in this book and it is definitely my favourite so far in the series. 


I can see a slight change in Percy and Annabeth's relationship so I am intrigued to see where they go as they continue to mature as characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment