Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Massive Book Haul


I just got back yesterday from Sydney and Melbourne. I spent two days in each city, and I bought alot of books. I went to Sydney to see the Harry Potter Exhibit.

In Sydney books were really expensive so I didn't get very many:



  1. Deltora Quest: The Land of Dragons by Emily Rodda - I got this book free from Dymocks;
  2. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg;
  3. Solo by Rana Dasgupta - I also got this book free from Dymocks;
  4. Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking;
  5. Summer (Beautiful Dead #3) by Eden Maguire;Fallen in Love (Fallen #3.5) by Lauren Kate;
  6. Dark Peril (Carpathians #21) by Christine Feehan

In Melbourne, the books were very cheap. I found a bookshop where no book was over $5.


  1.  A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn;
  2. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer;
  3. Mercy (Mercy #1) by Rebecca Lim;
  4. Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth;
  5. Forever in Blue (The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants #2) by Ann Brashares
  6. Before I Die by Jenny Downham;
  7. Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles;
  8. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles;
  9. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman;
  10. Prince Caspian: the Return to Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia #2) by C.S Lewis;
  11. Elixir (Elixir #1) by Hilary Duff;
  12. Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle #3) by Christopher Paolini








  1. The One Hundred Greatest Cricketers by John Woodcock (not on Goodreads);
On the right I finally got the Harry Potter Film Wizardry Book and on the left is the Official Harry Potter Exhibition Guide. The only other book they were selling at the Exhibit was the Harry Potter Page to Screen but it was ridiculously expensive and way too heavy to bring on the airplane home.
 These are my Library reservations that were waiting for me:



1 comment: