Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012 Wrap-Up

Last month, I somehow read 15 books. That is the most I have ever read in a month. So far, as at this post I have only written reviews on 4 of them. The 15 books I read in January are:


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review)

You Against Me by Jenny Downham (review)

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (review)

Angel in the Rubble by Genelle Guzman-McMillan

Billy Elliot by Melvin Burgess (review)

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan

Let it Snow by Various Authors

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

Fracture by Megan Miranda

Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer


2012 TBR CHALLENGE - JANUARY
I only read 2 from my TBR List, the rest were from the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment