Saturday, February 11, 2012

Follow Friday #27



Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.

This weeks question is:


What would you prefer: reading your favourite book over and over again until you got sick of it or reading 100s of mediocre books. And why?



Answer: I would have to say I would rather reread my favourite book over and over. That would be simply because if I was to read mediocre books I would probably be forcing myself to read them and then I would get turned off reading.


2 comments:

  1. I picked the 100 mediocre books. I went with the thought that if I truly disliked the book I could just move to the next and that I'd be hoping a good one ended up in the stack.

    I'm a new follower. Be sure to page down and check out the giveaway. http://cheriecolyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably read the same book over and over again! I'm a new follower, great blog! I would love if you would follow me back :) Thanks!

    http://booksterreviews-cliona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete