Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tag - You're It







I got tagged to do this post by Basically Books.


Rules
  • You must post the rules.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
  • Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  • Let them know you’ve tagged them!


Her Questions were:


1. What is your all time favourite book or two?
The Harry Potter Series


2. If you had to choose between kindle/ereader or paper books which would you choose?
I prefer to have a book in my hands


3.If you could only visit one country in the next 10 years, what country would it be and why?
I have wanted to go to New York since I was six, but I'll say England because I want to see the Ashes over there.


4.At the end of the book do you prefer a cliffhanger or a normal finished ending?
It depends if I have the next book in the series. I used to hate finishing a Harry Potter book because you had to wait forever for the next one.


5.What is the scariest thing you have ever done in your life so far?
I haven't done anything scary so far, although it normally takes alot to scare me.


6.In a book, do you prefer male POV, female POV or child's POV?
I don't really care, just as long as I enjoy it - but if I had to choose, probably female.


7.Have you got a Goodreads account?
Yes, link is here.


8.Would you rather have a date on the beach or in a restaurant?
Beach


9. What is your favourite animal and colour?
I have a few fav animals which are the Great White Shark, Kangaroos and Labradors and I am obsessed with the colour Purple.


10. Are you in any Book Clubs either online or real life? If so which ones?
No, I hate being told what to read.


11. Do you have a library care and visit the Library quite often?
Yes, but I am trying to stop going there because my TBR shelves are full.


My questions are:


1. What was the last movie you watched either on DVD or in the Cinema?
2. Do you watch any sports and if so, what teams do you support?
3. What was the last concert you attended?
4. If you could teleport anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
5. Do you prefer books in a series or stand alone books?
6. Do you have any other blogs, or have you been thinking about starting another blog?
7. Aside from books, do you collect anything?
8. Do you prefer ebook, audio book or book in hand?
9. Is your bookshelf in any particular order?
10. Name 5 things you can see from where you are sitting?
11. What is your favourite gaming console and your favourite game?


My tags:


1. Bookster Reviews
2. Book Addict


And anyone else reading this that wants to participate.


If you do decide to participate, please leave the link for your post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment