Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Book Review #302 - Twisted (Pretty Little Liars #9) by Sara Shepard

Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)

Four pretty girls have more ugly secrets than ever.

It's been a year since the mystery of their former friend's disappearance was finally laid to rest, and Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily have worked hard to put their lives back together. Now seniors in high school, the pretty little liars are older, but they're not any wiser.

Last spring break in Jamaica, they did something unforgivable. The girls are desperate to forget that fateful night, but I saw everything. And they should know by now that all secrets wash ashore . . . eventually.
 
 
My Rating: 4/5
 
 
It has been a while since I read the first eight books in this series but it didn't take me long to ease back into their world.
 
 
I still think the first four books in this series are by far the best but I did enjoy the others in the series.
 
 
I didn't feel as connected with the characters in this book, and I am not sure whether this was because I hadn't read the series for a while or because of the way it was written.
 
 
The plot was a lot different from the previous ones. There were a few twists along the way, but I thought that it was pretty straight forward compared to previous books.


No comments:

Post a Comment