Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Book Review #303 - The Wild Boys by Travis Heermann

The Wild Boys
 
One sixteen-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a sixteen-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain. Mia doesn't know it yet, but she holds the key to the future of the human race.
 
 
My Rating: 4/5
 
 
I received this book for review from the author. The author's Goodreads page is here.
 
 
This book was completely different to all the previous werewolf books that I have read.
 
 
Mia was a very intriging character although it did take a while for me to connect with her.
 
 
What I thought was really unique about this book was how involved Mia's parents were.
 
 
The plot was very fast paced and action packed. I finished this book in one sitting and really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment