Monday, December 9, 2013

Book Review #396 - Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater



6654313


Grace and Sam must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping dangerous secrets. For Sam, it means grappling with his werewolf past ...and figuring out a way to survive the future.
 

 
But just when they manage to find happiness, Grace finds herself changing in ways she could never have expected...
 


 
My Rating: 3.5/5



This book was a solid sequel to Shiver. There were period where I found it slow paced with nothing happening plot wise but the characters and setting definitely overshadowed that.


Isabel played a stronger role in this book along with the newest character Cole. I liked this because I found Sam really annoying and boring at times.


I really didn't like the relationship between Sam and Grace at all in this book. It borders on obsession rather than romance. Also it was about time that Grace's parents did something about it.


The ending was by far my favourite part about the book and is probably the only reason why I will be reading Forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment