Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #22

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.
 
 
 
This weeks question is my Top Ten Winter TBR:
 
 
 
Well, it's summer here in Australia (and hot) but here's my list:
 
 
 
1. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - I just recently read Shiver and Linger and want to complete the series.
 
 
2.  A Dog named Christmas by Greg Kincaid- I have read this before but think it would be the perfect book to read around Christmas.
 
 
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - My library has it on order and I am first in the queue for it.
 
 
4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - same as #3
 
 
5. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien - my dad keeps pestering me to watch the films but I want to read the books first. I think I'll just aim for the first one for now.
 
 
6. The Help by Katheryn Stockett - same reason as #5 except that it's my mum.
 
 
7. Jamaican Inn by Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca is one of my favourite books of all time so I want to read her other books.
 
 
8. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan - I absolutely love this series so far just need to finish it.
 
 
9. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - I have never read any Jane Austen and thought I would start with her first published novel.
 
 
10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - This book looks really interesting and I can't wait to read it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some great books here- Insurgent, Allegiant, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Help... The LOTR films are excellent & I love the film adaptation of The Help so I'd recommend that too if you like the book. I'm also jealous of your Australian summer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphne du Maurier does not disappoint. I loved Rebecca so read my Cousin Rachel. After that I went straight out and bought another! An amazing writer. I need to read Insurgent too :) hoping that it's good!

    My Top Ten Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'VE NEVER READ ANY JANE AUSTEN?! Sense & Sensibility is a good place to start, although Pride & Prejudice is my favourite (followed by Persuasion). I really need to catch up with all the Riordan series since he's doing a couple now and I'm SUPER behind. And I'm so jealous you're first in line for Insurgent and Allegiant! ...I mean I haven't read Divergent yet, but as I'm #140 in line, I am still jealous haha

    ReplyDelete