Friday, December 6, 2013

Follow Friday #64

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.


 
This weeks question:
 
 
Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.
 
 
The only thing I can think of is that I went to my first AFL Grand Final which is Australia's version of the Superbowl. It was definitely the biggest crowd I have been a part of as well with over 100,000 people in attendance. Unfortunately my team didn't win but it was still an unbelievable experience.


 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I hate football but I do think the Superbowl or World Cup or other big sports event would be exciting.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess I'm not a fan of sports events. But it must have been an incredible experience for you.
    New GFC follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been fun. I love big crowds! Old Follower.
    MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! how fun! I'm not a big fan of football, but watching them with friends or family would be really exciting. Happy FF! new GFC follower! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope I can watch AFL too one of this days.

    hope you can visit my Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete