Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #15

"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is a fun meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey. This is where we share the books we have read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
 
 
Last week I reviewed:
 
 
 
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
 
 
 
 Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater;
 
 
 
 Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
 
 
 
 The Skull in The Wood by Sandra Greaves

 
 Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
 
 
 
The book that I am currently reading has been on my TBR for too long:
 
 
852470
 
 
 
 
Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school-that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses but it's really a school for spies. Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real "pavement artist"-but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?

Cammie Morgan may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she's on her most dangerous mission-falling in love.
 

8 comments:

  1. I loved Shiver and Linger but Forever not so much. Enjoy your new reads and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first three books are all books i loved too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Water for Elephants movie but have often wondered how the book is. Nice to see a review on it. It sounds interesting and I'm sure goes into more depth, maybe I'll see if I can snag it from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved Sara G's book.
    And I have heard good things about the Ally Carter series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about Water for Elephants, I have this one but need to read it. Amazing how you have far to many books that you start forgetting some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED Water for Elephants!!

    ENJOY your week and your books.

    Nice blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got Shiver on my shelves as well (for the same reasons) and now I want to read it even more. Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your reading selections for the week.
    Have a cheery week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete