Wednesday, February 20, 2019

February 2019 Book Haul

The books I acquired in February are:






This first stack are books that I hope to get to in the next week or so or will be books you will likely see in my March TBR. 



 This next stack is the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. I am really hoping that I can get to this series in either March or April because I'm really trying to reduce the amount of complete series I have sitting on my TBR.






From this stack I am hoping to get to The Wicked King and The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village in the next few months.






From this stack I have already read Liesl & Po (library), Eleanor and Park (upgrading from paperback) and Every Day (also upgrading from paperback). 



These are all books I am in rush to read at all. The Name of the Wind is an upgrade from my mass market paperback edition.




Some more series that I added this month. The bottom one has really good ratings on Goodreads I just have never heard it mentioned anywhere before. The It Girl series is a spin-off from the Gossip Girl series and I couldn't help myself when I saw the majority of the series at a book sale. And the Princess Diaries series is a series I have been thinking of getting for a while.


This is my classics haul for the month. Also includes a random non-fiction book because it was the only non-fiction book I hadn't shelved before I remembered I needed to take pictures of them.

If you would like to see what my whole non-fiction February haul looks like, I have a picture of it on my instagram @reading8daysaweek. 

That is all for my February book haul. If there are any books here you think I should read as soon as possible let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment