Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 2019 Wrap-Up



With the help of the Contemporary-a-thon, I managed to read a total of 15 books in February. They were:






1. Arkarnae by Lynette Noni - I re-read this book to continue on with this series because I went to her book signing at start of March

2. Lion by Saroo Brierley - This was my non-fiction read for the month

3. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - Read this as part of my goal to read all of Cassandra Clare's books in 2019

4. Raelia by Lynette Noni - Read this because of the Lynette Noni book signing I went to in March

5. You Know you Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar - Read this for my 2019 goal of finishing the Gossip Girl book series

6. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon - Read this for the Contemporary-a-thon challenge of reading a diverse book

7. In His Own Write & A Spaniard in the Works by John Lennon - Read this for the Contemporary-a-thon challenge of reading a book in a non-traditional format

8. You by Caroline Kepnes - Read this for the Contemporary-a-thon challenge of reading a dark/emotional/hard hitting book

9. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Read this for the Contemporary-a-thon challenge of reading my most recently purchased contemporary

10. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han - Read this for the Contemporary-a-thon challenge of reading a blurple book

11. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman - Read this for the Contemporary-a-thon challenge of reading a book I meant to read in 2018

12. Draekora by Lynette Noni - Read this because of the Lynette Noni book signing I went to in March

13. Graevale by Lynette Noni - Read this because of the Lynette Noni book signing I went to in March

14. We Three Heroes by Lynette Noni - Read this because of the Lynette Noni book signing I went to in March

15. Vardaesia by Lynette Noni - Read this because of the Lynette Noni book signing I went to in March



-----MY READING STATS IN FEBRUARY-----

Books Read: 15
TBR: 13
Library: 0
Re-reads: 2
Pages Read: 5,487


No comments:

Post a Comment