Friday, April 4, 2014

Follow Friday #67

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.
 
 
This weeks question is:  
 
 

Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!

 

The only thing I can think of is when I was in primary school I had a birthday party at my house. For some reason I decided to push my best friend down the stairs which my brother got blamed for. 


The funniest part is my brother and I still fight over it to this day because he really believes now that he was the one to push her!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's funny! :D Can't believe your brother's adamant he deserved the blame :) Happy Friday!

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a prankster but if I could blame my sisters for anything growing up I did!
    New follower via GFC :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what made you think to do that?!? lol I am a new bloglovin follower! Have a great weekend!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Oh dear! Thanks for sharing.

    New follower on GFC :)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Poor brother! :-) I'm now following via GFC.

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, that was just... harsh. But I find it really funny.

    New GFC follower. Follow me back via My FF.

    ReplyDelete