Friday, April 11, 2014

Follow Friday #68

 Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


 
 
 
Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.
 
 
The question this week is: 
 
 

Question of the Week: Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible) 

 

My answer for this has to be Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding. I loved the movie but the book was nothing but Bridget whinging. My review of it can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. I actually never read that book. Thank you for sharing. I followed via GFC.
    Laura
    My FF: http://bit.ly/1lVlfzR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Happy Friday!

    I've heard of the book but never read it. I have however seen the movie and I wasn't too impressed with it.

    New follower via GFC!
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I haven't seen the movie but I really didn't like the book. I wonder if I'd like it more now that I'm older.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy FF! Uggghh briget jones is annoying. New GFC follower.
    ♥Brittany
    Follow me here

    ReplyDelete