Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Book Review #54 - Way to Go: Sadness, Euphoria and the Fremantle Dockers by Matt Price


This book is about the Australian Football Team the Fremantle Dockers. It is a passionate Dockers supporting journalist's views on his team from when they played their first game in 1995 up until they made the finals for the first time in 2003.


I read this book fairly quickly, the main reason being because I didn't want to put it down. As a Fremantle supporter myself I can relate to every word written in the book.


I liked the addition of the writer's articles, as they were the more in the moment opinion. The pictures complimented the book as well.


I think any footy fan would enjoy this book, but only a Fremantle fan would really understand and appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. yay for unputdownable reads!! :)

    thanks for stopping by our blog and following. I'm following you back--great blog!

    Michelle
    Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete