Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book Review #63 - Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) By Alyson Noel

Things have changed for Ever since she fell in love with Damen. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen seems to be weakening. Panicked at the thought of losing him, Ever finds a path to the in-between world of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen's tortured past - and accidentally discovers a way to twist time. Now she can save her family from the accident that killed them. It's all she ever wanted - but so is Damen. And Ever must choose between them..


My Rating: 4/5


I was hesitant to read this as I didn't really like Evermore, and I read Evermore in February and couldn't remember much about it. This book was a thousand times better than Evermore and I found myself remembering everything about Evermore as soon as I started reading. 
The protagonist Ever is my favourite character by far. I still don't really like Damen, I just haven't connected to him at all. I like Riley and Buttercup and hope to hear more about them in future books.  
Although some parts of the book were predictable, there were also surprising plot twists that I never saw coming. 
I liked how Ever's powers were explained more and that you learn more about Damen which I thought were lacking from Evermore. 
I am definitely looking forward to reading the next four books in the series, and then the Riley series. 

1 comment:

  1. The Immortal series was very interesting. I haven't quite finished it myself but I hope you have a better experience than I did - I lost interest. :\ Hope you enjoy the rest of the series tho!

    Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete