Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Best of the Bunch - July 2012




Best of the Bunch is an awesome end-of-month meme created at Lyrical Reviews and now hosted by Sally at Always Lost in Stories. All you have to do is pick your favourite book of all the books you've read that month and post it.

I read nowhere near the amount of books I wanted to due to sickness but the Books that I have read and reviewed this month are:


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa;
Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle;
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan;
Any Love but Mine by Debbie Davies;
No Such Thing as Forever by Ali Cronin;
Matilda by Roald Dahl


The books that I read in July but am yet to review are:


The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett;
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross;
7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker



My favourite book from July is:


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

2 comments:

  1. I loved Immortal Rules- that was my Best of the Bunch winner last month.
    And I really want to read Winters's Shadow, I'm off to read your review of it!
    Hope you feel better soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, which was the best of the bunch?
    - Sam @ SIK Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete