Saturday, March 2, 2013

Follow Friday #57

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.

This weeks question:
 
 
Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like -- oops?
 
 
 
I used to write my reviews on the day that I posted my review rather than when I finished the book.
 
 
Since I post a review every weekday, sometimes I was reviewing a book that I had read a week ago and so it wasn't fresh in my mind.
 
 
I now write my review as soon as I finish the book and then I schedule my post. Plus now I don't have to worry about finding the time to post it.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling haha I used to do that too like sometimes even a month before LOL

    New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just realised I can schedule a post whoops!
    New GFC follower
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete