Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #19


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.


This weeks question is the Top Ten series I would like to start but haven't yet.

 
1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien - I have owned these books since I was a child but haven't read them yet for some reason. I haven't even seen the movies yet either.
 
 
2. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini - I have signed copies of all the books but still haven't managed to even start them yet.
 
 
3. His Dark Materials by Philip Pulman - I have heard nothing but positive things about this series. I think my expectations are too high which is why I keep putting off reading them.
 
 
4. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R Martin - My brother keeps recommending me the TV show, but I want to read the books first. I think I find the length of them intimidating.
 
 
 
That's all I can think of for now. I tend to start series and not read further than the first few books rather than never start them.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Lord of the Rings series as well, but I'm not even sure if I'll ever read it... I had a lot of trouble getting through The Hobbit.

    So many people have The Game of Thrones on their list this week, maybe I'll have to check it out as well :)

    My TTT is over at (un)Conventional Bookviews.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete