Friday, March 1, 2013

Book Review #284 - Unfed (Undead #2) by Kirsty McKay

Unfed
 
The good news: Bobby survived her Undead school trip. Bad news: her best mate, Smitty, is missing. Bobby knows she's got to find him even if it means risking it all and going out into the starving-zombie-infested wastelands again. Even if it means taking fellow survivors including a couple of old frenemies along for the ride. And even if the zombies are not the only ones who are chasing them this time.
 
 
My Rating: 4/5
 
 
I received this book for review from Scholastic Australia. It is the sequel to Undead.
 
 
This book was equal to the first in terms of action and adventure although I didn't like it as much as the first.
 
 
The book is extremely fast paced especially the ending, which was completely unexpected.
 
 
Like the first book, I felt like I barely knew the characters. They are all likeable but I don't think that they develop at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment