Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Book Review #610 - Never Never (Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


24378015


My Rating: 4/5


Source: iBooks


Buy: The Book Depository


Goodreads: 





Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.

Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.


I read this book on my iPad through iBooks. It really made the long wait in the hospital emergency room fly. 


The main thing that intrigued me about this book was the mystery element. I really wanted to know how and why Silas and Charlie has lost their memories and how they would get them back. 


As I read this on my iPad I am not sure of its length in comparison to the average novel but it definitely felt on the short side. 


The way the story ended made me want to read the sequel immediately so I paid $2.99 and started reading it within seconds of finishing this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment