Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #6

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.

This week is a freebie week. I have chosen my top ten childhood favourites:

1. Harry Potter - I read the first book when I was 8 and then I was hooked. 

2. The Babysitters Little Sister - I think I read every single book in this series.

3. Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden - Just the first book in the series was required reading at school.

4. Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta - was again required reading for school. 

5. The Goosebumps books - These were technically my brother's books, but I read just about every one of them. 

6. Roahl Dahl books - especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach and Matilda.

7. Mary-Kate and Ashley books - I used to read these to my younger cousins.

8. Enid Blyton books - especially the Famous Five series. 

9. Possum Magic by Mem Fox;

10. Blinky Bill

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had liked to read as a kid, but I like to read now and that is what counts. I don't remember the names of some of my favorite childhood books, I know I do have some of them in a box in the garage (I hope) I will have to get those out one day when I have room in our next house.
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-10-tuesdays-8.html

    ReplyDelete