Monday, July 23, 2012

Book Review #163 - No Such Thing as Forever (Girl Heart Boy #1) by Ali Cronin



Real love. Real lives. The real thing . . .Four girls, three boys, turning 18. Get set to follow their eventful final year at school.


Cass is Ms Monogamy. Ashley is a player. Donna is a party girl. But what about Sarah? Her friends tease her for being uptight, but she's waiting for The One. Now she's found him, but is he forever - or is Sarah just his summer fling?



My Rating: 4/5


This was an interesting book to read. I read it really quickly as I was really absorbed in the story.


What I liked about this book the most was the protagonist Sarah. If Sarah wasn't as likeable as she was I wouldn't have liked this book at all. I didn't like any of Sarah's friends, they weren't developed enough.


The book was very predictable and although you wished Sarah would wisen up to all I never felt annoyed with her, like I normally would with characters in this situation.


This is the kind of book that I found enjoyable whilst reading, but after I had finished it didn't take me long to forget most of it. I am still intending to read future books in this series.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Nothing like a slice of teenage life to remind us of where we all came from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book before, but it sounds interesting. Lots of dynamics there to be explored, for sure!

    New follower on GFC~ <3

    ReplyDelete