Thursday, November 22, 2012

Book Review #230 - Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson:

What if your oldest, wildest, only best friend started writing a musical about your life… and it made you look like a joke?

What if the girl you didn’t think you were interested in started being interested in you?

And who is this other guy called Will Grayson?

The other Will Grayson:

What if you are technically depressed? What if you’re in love with someone you’ve never met?

And what’s the story with the guy walking around with your name?





My Rating: 4/5


Prior to reading this book I was unsure what to think about it, and after reading it I find myself wondering the same thing.
 
 
At first I found it difficult to distinguish the two Will Graysons, but once they developed I was able to and it was then I was unable to put the book down.
 
 
This book had alot of unique characters especially Tiny Cooper.
 
 
I liked how there were parents involved in this book, and not in a negative way like most young adult novels.
 
 
The only thing I didn't like about this book was the ending. Although I think it was well thought out, it was too over the top for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment