Thursday, November 29, 2012

Book Review #235 - March (Conspiracy 365 #3) by Gabrielle Lord

March (Conspiracy 365 #3)
On New Year’s Eve, Cal is chased down the street by a crazed man with a deadly warning: They killed your father. They’ll kill you. You must survive the next 365 days! Now everyone’s searching for Cal, the psycho kid who’s meant to have attacked his uncle and put his sister in a coma. He’s desperate to clear his name and protect his family, but he also has less than a year to solve an ancient family secret: the Ormond Singularity. And the closer he gets to the truth, the more dangerous his life becomes. He has 306 days. The threat is growing…
My Rating: 3/5
I was a little disappointed by this book, I just felt that it didn't advance any further with the plot.
I found Repro really interesting and would have liked to have known more about him and his story.
The book is still as fast paced and action packed as usual and the cliff-hanger at the end of the book was a lot better than the previous two as it affects not only Callum but the truck driver.
I will continue with the series, but I do hope that it shows some sign of developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment