Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Random Reads - November 2012


Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books. The point of this meme is to read the books that have been on your shelf for a while and read the one that gets picked within the month.
 
 

 
 
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1)
 
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton
 
 
I dont date Vampires. I kill them.


My name is Anita Blake.
Vampires call me the Executioner.
What I call them isn't repeatable.

Ever since the Supreme Court granted the undead equal rights, most people think vampires are just ordinary folks with fangs. I know better. I've seen their victims. I carry the scars.

But now a serial killer is murdering vampires - and the most powerful bloodsucker in town wants me to find the killer.






No comments:

Post a Comment