Monday, October 21, 2013

Book Review #359 - The Tide Breaker by Sonya Watson

13492967


When it is discovered that Abrianna, an Amalgam, survived the mass cleansing orchestrated by Destiny her life becomes less then desirable since her only options are to be controlled or die.
 
 
My Rating: 2.5/5
 
 
I received this book for review from the author. The author's Goodreads page can be found here.
 
 
The major problem with this book is that it offers no introduction. The reader is thrown into the story immediately with absolute no world building.
 
 
I really wanted to love this book, but I just found it incredibly hard to follow. The characters all blended together and the plot jumped all over the place it was really confusing.
 
 
I liked the paranormal aspect to it, although I think that a lot more could have been elaborated on.

No comments:

Post a Comment